Join Us for Webinar Wednesday!
Production, as well as post-production, becomes more flexible and mobile using portable devices. The new Accusys Gamma Carry RAID combined with Archiware P5 and mLogic mTape offer great performance and forms a complete setup, including Backup and long-term Archive.
In this Webinar Wednesday, we'll show how to use them with Premiere, Resolve, and Final Cut Pro for editing and color grading. P5 Archive serves as a MAM-like Archive, either at ingest or when the project is completed.
Look forward to the following topics:
- Using the Accusys Gamma Carry together with the mLogic mTape LTO drive for data backup and archive using P5.
- Using this combination together with DaVinci Resolve, Adobe Premiere and Final Cut Pro X.
- We’ll also show how Archiware P5 serves as a Media Asset Management like archive.
- Plus, of course Blake will provide some useful Resolve operational tips!
- You can also submit specific questions prior to the webinar!
Blake Jones from Vision2See will co-present with Archiware's Dr. Marc Batschkus.
Save the date
October 14th, 14 bis 15 Uhr 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. CEST (Berlin) / 8:00 a.m. EDT (New York)
If you have any questions that you would like our experts to pick up, please feel free to contact us ahead of the webinar!
All sessions will be recorded. Register for a session to receive a link to the recording afterwards - even if you can't join us live!