Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: RWRW3n1
- Open text field 1: email@example.com
- Open text field 2: +49 (0)89 / 693 991 50
PTZ camera with integrated tracking
The 3in1PTZ camera by Rushworks consists of 3 components. A freely moving pan-tilt-zoom camera, a second camera for the long shot and automatic tracking facilitate video production many times over. Ideal for live steaming at lectures in universities, interviews for web radio or on larger stages with the use of multiple cameras.
- Pan tilt zoom with 20x optical zoom
- Integrated mini-camera for the long shot
- Automatic tracking
Drive goals flexibly
Pan and tilt movements, as well as the 20x optical zoom can be controlled manually. Furthermore, the camera is able to track moving targets.
Varied camera settings
In the base is a wide-angle mini-camera. Both cameras have their own SDI output. If the cameras are connected to a switcher, it is possible to flexibly switch between the two cameras (eg Close-Up and Totale). During an interview, the entire group and each person can be targeted individually. Dynamically alternating with just one camera on the set.
Optional software components allow even more options, such as voice tracking or freely definable pre-sets. The software models are developed directly by Rushworks, are perfectly coordinated and guarantee an efficient workflow.
- High quality sensor
- The 1 / 2.8 "CMOS sensor delivers FullHD at up to 60fps
- Fast and precise auto-focus
- Efficient noise reduction with pin sharp images
- Audio input supports 16K, 32K, 44.1K, 48KHz frequencies as well as AAC, MP3 and PCM audio coding.
- Finest control motors allow both fast and slow, smooth pan-tilt movements. The robotics are extremely quiet.
- H.264 / H.264 + video compression with 1920x1080 up to 60fps / up to 30fps with two channels
- Extensive network protocols: Supported are ONVIF, RTSP and RTMP protocols, as well as RTMP push mode.
- 1/4 "female thread on the bottom
- Flip-up image if the camera is to be mounted upside down on the ceiling
- The intelligent algorithm is programmed to move people. This allows natural-looking camera pans.
- Automatic zoom. Depending on the distance of the moving person, the camera steadily adjusts the zoom.
- With freely definable masks areas can be defined, which should not be tracked. For example, a monitor at the edge of the picture. Thus, the camera movement in focus on the person in the foreground.
Rushworks produziert neben Kamera-Robotik intelligente Software zum automatischen Tracking und zur Steuerung von PTZ Kameas.
- PTZ-Kamera (mit automatischem Tracking)
- Locked On (Tracking-Software für verschiedene Robotik und PTZ Kameras)
- Ctrl+R (Steuerungs-Software für Robotik)
Die Firma sitzt in Texas, USA.