Payment / Dispatch
Shipping costs within Germany: from 6,20 € (+ tax)*
Shipping costs to Austria: from 11,90 € (+ tax)*
Shipping in other countries: on request
* Shipping costs for Cintel Film Scanner are different.
- Shipment is at the expense and risk of the customer and, if no instruction has been given, at our discretion, transport insurance is only concluded on the instruction and expense of the customer. A transport insurance is necessary even if we carry out the transport ourselves.
- We do not accept liability for the cheapest shipping.
- We reserve the right not to make the shipment from the place of performance within the meaning of Section XI., But at our option from another location within the Federal Republic of Germany.
- Unless otherwise agreed, the customer owes us for our deliveries and services Euro (EUR), even if foreign currency amounts are shown in the invoices in addition to the EUR amount. Foreign currency amounts in the form of remittances, checks, bills of exchange, etc. are credited to the proceeds of the EUR we derive from the foreign currency amount.
- Payments must be made according to the agreed terms of payment. Service invoices are always due immediately after receipt of invoice. In the absence of appropriate agreements, the opening of an irrevocable, confirmed and divisible documentary credit, depending on the delivery time, at least 90 days before the agreed delivery date and no later than 30 days after confirmation of order, payable in EUR at a major bank of the Federal Republic of Germany, as agreed.
- Payments are always charged to the oldest invoice due.
- If the customer is in default of payment or deteriorates its financial position after conclusion of the contract significantly, we can demand immediate cash payment on all claims arising from the business relationship, even if they are deferred; This applies even if we have taken bills or checks. Under the same conditions, we can demand advance payment or security for all current transactions. The rights under § 326 BGB remain unaffected.
- If the payment period is exceeded, default interest of 4.5% above the respective discount rate of the Deutsche Bundesbank may be charged, without prejudice to further rights.er location within the Federal Republic of Germany.